Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Free Soccer T-Shirts! Watch to Enter T-Shirt Contest!

0 Free Soccer T Shirts! Watch to Enter T Shirt Contest!Check out http://www.BigFootFactory.com
Today I am announcing a t-shirt contest! It’s free to enter and there are two easy ways to enter and win!


This is a two day contest starting November 8th and ending at Midnight central time on November 10th. I will pick two winners from the people that enter! Winners can be anywhere in the world!


Each winner will receive one T-shirt of their choice from my friends at http://www.BigFootFactory.com. I’m rocking their “Nobody NutMegs Me” tee and it’s sweet!


Bigfootfactory.com are proud makers of Butt-Ugly Tees for the beautiful game.


Full disclosure: Bigfootfactory.com are not a sponsor of mine, they are not paying me to do this, they are friends and I offered to do this because they have cool shirts and I wanted to do something cool for yall!


There are two ways to enter the T-shirt contest!


1. Comment on this video saying “enter me”. Or comment on the Online Soccer Academy blog, message me in the Online Soccer Academy or post a comment on your social network of choice that says, “enter me”. It’s easy, just make sure I see it!


2. Post a link to this video on your social network of choice, or all of them, post it on youtube, email your friends, etc and tell me you shared the video in the comment that says you want to be entered. Do this and you get a 2nd entry!


Yes, you can be entered twice by just posting a link to this video!


It’s that easy to enter! It’s that easy to win!


One rule, you can only be entered to win twice. Once from leaving a comment and once from posting a link to this video and telling your friends.


As much as I appreciate it please don’t post a link to this video to your friends more then once.


Good luck and Little Dap to you! Have fun and Believe in it®! Check the blog at OnlineSoccerAcademy.com on November 11th to find out who won!


Duration : 0:1:34






Technorati Tags: Free t-shirts, jared montz, online soccer academy, soccer tshirts, T shirt contest



No comments:

Post a Comment