Saturday, February 18, 2012

Am I spoiled or are these things for around the house a necessity?


Question by _: Am I spoiled or are these things for around the house a necessity?
-Bathroom Rugs
-Hand Soap Dispensers (bathroom and kitchen)
-Disinfecting Cleaner Spray
-Sheets for all beds in the house

I grew up with all the "accessories" for the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. I recently met my mother in law who doesn't have rugs on her bathroom floor, doesn't have soap to wash your hands with, doesn't have hand towels, doesn't have Scrubbing Bubbles type cleaner (no cleaner for that fact), most beds only have bed skirts on them, or the sheets are worn thin.

Is it likely that she bought all of the mentioned items before and just never replaced them? I find myself replacing these items monthly or yearly depending on the quality or price.

I am shocked that she can live like this. I wonder how she feels when she comes to my house. Would this make her feel poor? Or is she oblivious that I consider these things normal?

The situation is that she's a single mother, four kids, three live with her (son is married to me). She makes a decent income too.


Best answer:

Answer by donna d
none of her business what you buy or how you keep your home.those are normal things you should have in your house i have them in mine.your not spoiled.she is cheap or gross for not changing her sheets in years.


Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment