Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Is there anywhere I can read "The Hunger games" online?


Question by : Is there anywhere I can read "The Hunger games" online?
I have read a little part of the book, but I want to read the whole thing:) I would be really happy for links:)

(P.s Even though I would be really happy for link to the movie, I mostly want the book) (If you link the movie then please give me something with good quality, if not, then i'm not interested...)


Best answer:

Answer by nkbs
I don't think so. Being a Hunger Games fanatic I have read all 3 books as a hardcopy and I think hard copys are really your best option- that is what I prefer anyway. If you have a Kindle, I am pretty sure there are Kindle books for the Hunger Games. I don't know of any links for either the movie or books so really the books in hard copy are the best- then you buy them once and read them over and over again for free! If you live in Australia, Big W has them for $ 10 each and Target as well

Hope that helped :)


What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment