Monday, August 20, 2012

QA: How to Save Money and how do I earn some Extra Cash?


Question by Titanium Bathtub: How to Save Money and how do I earn some Extra Cash?
Alright, I am Thirteen and I would like to create my own business with its own land and buildings, etc. I am going to start saving up to get $ 300,000 to $ 500,000 dollars, and start my own business.

How should I save money (Without using the bank, my parents wont let me take money that I have in the bank out), and earn extra cash. I don't want "GET RICH QUICK" scams, I want real work to do so I feel that I worked hard to get that money.

Any tips?


Best answer:

Answer by Dreamweaver
Dont know whre you are.

You can always deliver junk mail or community newspapers. There's some businesses that need people to work from home putting letters in envelopes etc.

Good on you for have a plan.


Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment