Wednesday, July 25, 2012

QA: UGH! Isn't there an answer to a simple question like making extra income?


Question by Sebboh: UGH! Isn't there an answer to a simple question like making extra income?
The internet is so stupid sometimes. How can anybody expect to find anything with all these stupid bots, and schemes about working at home, and filling out surveys? It's so annoying! I post stuff on craigslist looking for creative jobs and all I get is "i have a creative job for you! fill out some surveys oh boy!!!!!!" watch, I'll bet you anything half of the answers on here will be bots or something just because I have the word "income" and "money" in here. argh!
To my first answerer I'm not being difficult, I said most of them are schemes.
learn to read


Best answer:

Answer by Emma S
Whats wrong with you?
Why are you difficult?


Cant you type to fill in surveys?


Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment