Sunday, April 15, 2012

What could someone be doing in the bathroom that would take the shower curtain off the hooks?


Question by Soxcrates: What could someone be doing in the bathroom that would take the shower curtain off the hooks?
I have one roommate. Every time I use the bathroom after he showers, the shower curtain is off at least three hooks every time. I cannot figure it out. When I use the shower I have no problem with the shower curtain or the hooks. When I ask him jokingly, "what were you doing? trying to get out of there in a hurry? were you clawing at the curtain?" he chuckles and says: "oh, I didn't even know it came off..." Someone give me an answer, or a guess... I have a few guess but it doesn't make sense. I tug and pull and cannot get it off the hooks when I try to. So even if he is taking it off himself... why? Anyone... I've been wondering about this for 4 months.


Best answer:

Answer by Shenanigan
He must have an excessive masturbation problem.


Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment