Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why are store clerks in small towns so rude? Is your town the same?

Question by emerald: Why are store clerks in small towns so rude? Is your town the same?
I live in this boring, rural town full of rude, uninterested people. I went to this antique store today that advertised “sell your stuff on eBay”. I walked in, he barely looked up and when I asked him questions he wouldn’t even look at me and kept reading his book. He actually talked me out of selling my stuff because he only sells stuff worth $ 50 or more WTF! I was selling a electric guitar and a portable dvd player each item is worth more than $ 50. The sign outside should be more precise. This store is always empty and barely gets any business and he surely needed some. He seemed miserable and uninterested in anything that wasn’t something out of Paris, France. He acted like he was upper crust. This store isn’t the only one that acts like this in this area. Everyone has a chip on there shoulder. My town is dying because all they ever build is antique shops and small restaurants that go out of business all the time. Currently I don’t have a car and I have no choice but to shop here, but once I do I will no longer shop in this town and will drive 20 miles out of county where people are friendly and actually treat you like a human


Best answer:


Answer by deshane2530I don’t know why. I live in a small town and I prefer not to shop there either.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!





Technorati Tags: clerks, rude, same, small, store, town, towns






No related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment