Monday, September 17, 2012

Iraq War. Is it about "winning" or about accomplishing our purpose and moving on?


Question by Micheala #1 Fan of WDPLM-2: Iraq War. Is it about "winning" or about accomplishing our purpose and moving on?
I mean, I heard Hillary on Fox, and the question was posed about winning and losing. It struck me like "my daddy can beat your daddy up".
Just the way the Q was posed to her. Does anyone else feel like that? I believe we were correct entering this. But is it time to pull out with great discretion in lieu of a "time limit"?
Just trying to see entire picture here.


Best answer:

Answer by nosnod™
one must accomplish something to win.
my son will be going back in September my son in law is heading back the end of this month. I want out of Iraq too
but not bad enough to call it a loss and walk away.
no surrender no defeat.

edit
Rick A; amazing answer, **stars to you**
"GOD BLESS the USA"


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment