Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stay-at-home Moms, if you make extra money...how do you do it?


Question by 37w with baby #2!: Stay-at-home Moms, if you make extra money...how do you do it?
Ive heard of all those "work from home" ads, but lets face it, most are a phony waste of time. I dont want one of those "triangle" deals with Im under someone, then people are under me and buy things and so on. Im just wondering what other moms out there to do earn some extra cash and still primarily stay at home. I have a 2 month old and the thought of working full time would not be an option (I am married, my husband works) but I was thinking of something part time...maybe from home? I do have an elementary education degree. I thought about babysitting, but then if I need a day off its not easy to do. Give me ideas if you have any :)


Best answer:

Answer by I luv's my bub's
I do online surveys, its not heaps of money but it gets me a little extra and I can just do it when I feel like it.


Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment