Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How do you enter a competition to win The Mighty Boosh new book in "SUGAR MAGAZINE"?


Question by Mariieeex: How do you enter a competition to win The Mighty Boosh new book in "SUGAR MAGAZINE"?
I was reading my magazine "Sugar" and I came across a competition. Sugar were giving away some prizes each day of the month. I logged onto the site to try and enter so I could win "The Mighty Boosh - Big Book Of Boosh" however I could not find it in the searches. How do I enter to win this book of awesome boosh?



Please reply before 20th January 2009 as that is round about where it ends.
Thank you! x


Best answer:

Answer by Cliona
There is probably a number to text in to to enter the competition.

Otherwise just buy the book, it's definitly worth the €17 (About £14ish) I bought it for.

I ♥ the Boosh! ^_^


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment