Friday, August 17, 2012

Creative Ways to Earn Money on the Internet...?


Question by Zeela: Creative Ways to Earn Money on the Internet...?
I am trying to figure out a way to supplement my income.

I have a B.A. in Communications/Journalism, and have work experience in all forms of media. However, I also have years of experience in ALL forms of research, everything from legal issues and case work to academic and background checks, and I there were times that I was actually hired by other people to get this information for them. I've also worked as a freelance journalist, and I've had to conduct investigations and do photography for stories that I've published.

With my background, what is the best way that I can make money online? I am considering starting my own background check/investigation service, but that's just one idea. Any advice or suggestions?

Thanx so much!

P.S.--No MLM, or "get rich quick" plans, please.


Best answer:

Answer by J W
start blogging. with your writing experience it would be breeze. check out a program called bloggers paycheck. you can earn part or full time income.


Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment