Monday, August 13, 2012

Idea's that have made you money?


Question by dillydream07: Idea's that have made you money?
Im trying to come up with idea's to make me some extra cash. I've had a few. I started by advertising stuff to sell on ebay, Ive made hampers for xmas, hand made cards, the list goes on...however nobody seems to want to buy anything! Its not that im overchargng on anything, just people now a days seem to wanna hold on to their money.

So im wondering if any one of you have had any ideas to make cash that have worked well for you before? Im not that creative so dont suggest painting or pottery haha. Maybe you made something to sell at a craft fair or in school...let e know. I live in Ireland so as most of you hat answer are american or british dont worry about me being "competition" I just want some ideas that might work cause im getting sick of posting ad's on ebay that nobody replies to :(


Best answer:

Answer by PROTEA
Selling myself


What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment