Sunday, October 23, 2011

Batman, Competitions and Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps

0 Batman, Competitions and Wall Street : Money Never SleepsJust another quick rant about a couple of things, I want to somehow gather more content about how I can improve on the ‘look’ and ‘feel’ of my vlog. Is there a topic you want discussed? A question you desperately want answered? I may be new to this but I want to do as much as I can to help you out and/or entertain you. Also I mention that I’m considering doing a competition in the near future where you can have the chance to win something (up to $30NZD value) …but the problem is I don’t know what anyone would like to win, so PLEASE send me some suggestions and if I pick up on a common theme then I’ll gladly go out and buy said thing and put you in the draw to win it! icon smile Batman, Competitions and Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps


Also, here’s the link to the Batman story :


http://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/5708109/Caped-crusader-calls-on-cops


And, some more information about the White Lights of Hope I mentioned :


http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/massive-light-beams-shine-chch-4370997


As always, rate, comment and subscribe! icon smile Batman, Competitions and Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps


Duration : 0:9:3






Technorati Tags: blog, christchurch, contraceptive, earthquake, fertility, hormonal, hormones, implanon, lego, new, nz, vending, zealand



No comments:

Post a Comment