I want to start selling stuff on ebay but idk if i’ll have to pay like a membership fee or whatever. I already have a buyer account, how do I start selling? I have never done it before so instead of me asking 100 questions can anyone who answers this pls just say wherever u think I should know. Thank you.Don’t bother with Ebay as a seller. Its full of new buyers that commit fraud. Buyer that steal your stuff and take the money. What happens is as soon as they receive your good item, they file a claim with Ebay. Ebay then refunds the money after they return something to you. It doesn’t even have to be the item you sold. They get to keep the item you sent, plus the money you will probably never see, as Ebay keeps it on hold for 15 days. That hold is for new sellers.
Oh yeah, it costs about 10-15% of whatever you sell. So if you sold a $200 item, you get to keep about $170; And after you pay shipping, you get to keep about $150; Yeah they take that much out.
And then you have to pray to God that buyer was honest. As of 2011, I have had about 25% scammers. I sell hundreds of items and this is my final year on Ebay. Last year I only had about 1% losses to claims. Too much is too much. I have had enough. Ebay never sides with seller, even though I have a 5000 feedback rating and a 99.2% positive. Fraud buyers are always right according to Ebay.
No comments:
Post a Comment