Sunday, October 23, 2011

Free Contest Giveaway UPDATE!! Please Read ASAP Cheers

0 Free Contest Giveaway UPDATE!! Please Read ASAP CheersOk Please dont hate me and dislike this video I made a Mistake I guess according t a few Youtube Partners and what i found in the help forums. I guess the logic is you can have people do something like subscribe for the giveaway so if i say for all subscribers… Well everyone would subscribe just to win regardless of if they like my content. WOW makes sense i guess. Im sure they walk a fine line but this could definatly cause issues and i see that. I will be doing SOMETHING and within the rules SOON in fact in this video there is something i want to do things for my subscribes and i dont know exactly how to go about it but im gonna figure it out… Cheers


Duration : 0:5:13






Technorati Tags: 1 owner car guy, america, can i have a, cant, car, classic cars, contest, dont, free, germany, giveaway, hardner, i'm, im sorry, is it allowed, make. video, Mercedes Benz, Nathan Wratislaw, netherlands, no, rules, subscribe, subscription, Sweepstakes, thank you, to, update, usa, web site, what if, yes, you, YouTube editor



No comments:

Post a Comment