Lyrics:
Four rings in the bag (*Audi), got twenty mo’ on the way
Lyrical swag, got plenty raps mo’ to say
Rollie (*Rolex) chain wrapped tight when I go to pray
Speed in that Porsche on an island, getaway
Hell yeah, hate me, parlay I’m here to stay,
Fair to say none y’all got that pedigree
VTEC to V12, gotdamn, Hennessy,
Long history, gotdamn, legacy
I’m off, pa paow all my enemies,
Hunned K car, ma god the jealousy
New watch alert… Audemars,
The one ‘Cheev showed me got that motor power
10 karats on the dial… rabbit hole,
Quick get the paramedics leg it to the telephone
Got a lift in my criiib.. whatcha got
Got a laptop, tv top, that ya mama got
You drivin’ round town in a rubble box,
Tell me when you ever ever copped Loui tops
You stop it… huh silly boy,
Cheap Jordans, old headphones, pity toys
Nana said “keyless cars look good, take a camera”
Two degrees, no cold, just a double Bachelor
Three majors, no Army, but I’ll ratatat ya,
Hella banners, rich benefactor
I been a factor… Pops said go finish em
I’m all ears… listenin’,
All gears like a Michelin, whistlin’
while I sprint for that white boy from Michigan (*Eminem, Detroit Michigan)
Did it in one take ’cause I didn’t know how to work the new Garageband.
Duration : 0:2:30
Technorati Tags: freestyle, jay-z, kanye, otis, the, throne, watch
No comments:
Post a Comment