Sunday, June 17, 2012

QA: Do you still fit in kids clothes?


Question by : Do you still fit in kids clothes?
So today I was at Macy's looking at the jean in the mens department. The smallest size I could find is 30x30 and that's too baggy on me. A very tall lady came up to me and asked if I need help, I asked her if the carried smaller sizes she laughed a bit and put her hand above my head about 4 inches and said, "you need to be this tall to fit in the mens clothes" in a very friendly way. I'm 5'4" 125 lbs. Then she said, "Follow me, you are the same size as my son this will be easy." She led me to the boys department picked out some jeans and a long sleeve tee-shirt then pointed me to the fitting rooms. I went in looked at what she picked out the jeans were in a boys size 16 and the shirt was a large I tried them on and they fit very well better than my regular clothes. They were nice too she had good taste. She was waiting outside so I came out to show her. She said, "Yup you are the same size as my son, so where is you mom so we can show her how you look?" I said, "How old do you think I am? I'm old enough to shop by myself I'm 23." She looked very surprised and said," I'm so sorry I thought you were 12!" I laughed to play it off and said I get that a lot. Then she laughed too and said, "I still cant believe your 23 your the same size as my 9 year old and he is the size of 12 year olds. I was kinda shocked and said wow he is very tall. She said that they are a very tall family. I thanked her for her help paid for the clothes and left. I learned that I fit in kids clothes a lot better and if there is a 9 year old my size im very short :( .


Best answer:

Answer by zeta
yes, in some (a lot) companies my husband buys teenage clothing. He' s 5' 6''.


Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment