Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where can I find a shower curtain like this?


Question by circa 1980: Where can I find a shower curtain like this?
http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B0012ISOKC/sr=1-11/qid=1249063566/ref=sr_1_11/184-2340361-3551822?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&mqnodeid=401150011

This is a Sears Canada site, I am in the U.S. The US site didn't have one that style. I have also tried Target, Walmart, JC Penney and Bed, Bath & Beyond, I really would like to get this style for my toddler's bathroom. She doesn't need a traditional curtain because she is too young for showers, so this "curtain" style with a valance is perfect. Her bathroom looks so dull with no curtain.

Thanks! :)
I am SOMEWHAT crafty, but I don't know how to sew, lol. I was going for a plain color because I already have fairy bath decor, it's just the shower looks so boring and open.

I suppose I could get a regular curtain and hang it with a suspension rod, but I have really cute fairy curtian rings. :( I can't use them with a regular curtain.
My Mom sews, but she promised me a a really cute sweater when I was 15. I still don't have it....14 years later, lol!


Best answer:

Answer by ___
I found one that is similar, but the color is different and it's for a room, not a shower. http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/furnitureandhomedecor/curtainshardware/curtainsvalances1/PRD~c16185/Park+Avenue+Luxury+Regent+Window+Treatments.jsp I would imagine that you would be able to use it as a shower curtain. And also here is a white one that you could shorten and dye purple if you would like: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/furnitureandhomedecor/curtainshardware/curtainsvalances1/PRD~c16391/Southern+Living+Lily+Haven+Window+Treatments.jsp


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment