Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Am I wasting my time and energy with entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes?


Question by emotionsxplodin: Am I wasting my time and energy with entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes?
PCH sends me notices of new drawings via email and I continue to enter them. I heard just recently on a news channel that someone had found dumpsters full of mailed in entries (unopened) outside of the PCH building. That makes me wonder if the entries done online even goes to their system. I can't help but be wonder if it is all just a waste of time. Then again there is that part of me that is hopefull and enters "just in case".


Best answer:

Answer by peanutbulls
Just in case do not get your hopes up!! I have done that for years and no luck in winning! Good Luck!!


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment