Saturday, March 17, 2012

What’s the best way to earn a living with your computer working out of your home?

Question by Kim: What’s the best way to earn a living with your computer working out of your home?
I’d like to learn what is the best way to make at least $ 36,000 a year using your computer as your sole means of making a living.


That comes out to a $ 3000 a month.


My days are free so I could dedicate myself to doing anything. I feel depressed because while I have the time to invest, I have no direction.


Please don’t say, “Go to garage sales on weekends and then sell the stuff on eBay.” That’s too much of a hit and miss situation, or a little like looking for a needle in a haystack. You’re income would be based solely on the luck and hope that any garage sale you go to will have items that are worth selling. And that’s a little like gambling.


I have around $ 1000 I can invest in something that I think that might be worthwhile. I will not, repeat not, invest in any spam directed to this post.


I am learning HTML, and I have an interest in photography and video, though I am just starting out in both of those fields.


I don’t need to be rich. $ 36,000 a year is fine.


Best answer:


Answer by ranger beethovenWrite award winning software.


Give your answer to this question below!





Technorati Tags: best, computer, earn, home, living, What's, working






No related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment