Saturday, March 31, 2012

Do you know about any contests about free laptops?


Question by : Do you know about any contests about free laptops?
Is there any contests on the web for people from Alabama to compete in?, like, poetry contests, or just "enter to win" that are totally legitimate, and u wont have 2 pay anything at all?


Best answer:

Answer by lollypop1
I like the ipod touch and you can get it for Free without purchacing anything. I thought it was gonna be some kind of a scam but it's totally free. All i did was sign up to a two week free trial on LoveFilms and then refer some freinds to do the same. It's legit and they don't ask for any credit card details, trust me cus' i don't have one. Lol.

Also i notice you want to get a free Laptop well they have an apple MacBook Air , so you can have that for no cost. Try it, it saved me so much money, exept I got the iphone instead. I have already tried competition sites but you won't have much of a huge chance of winning. I have found this to be the most useful. You can try it if you want.

This is the link:
http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/96945


Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment