Saturday, March 3, 2012

QA: Even though I'm a 20 year-old guy, can I enter "Seventeen" magazine's 2009 fiction contest :]?


Question by .: Even though I'm a 20 year-old guy, can I enter "Seventeen" magazine's 2009 fiction contest :]?
Here's the link to that!
http://www.seventeen.com/sweepstakes/4984

The winner gets $ 2,500! TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!
As a near-destitute college senior, I could SO use that money!

And all I have to do is write a story about females! I mean, how easy is that? :] I could write about how complicated and picky and mean all of you are, and then I would get the Grand Prize!

And then females would really have greater insight into MEN'S perspective of y'all!

So it'd be win-win for everyone :]]

What do you think? :]
Can I join? :]


Best answer:

Answer by Soitgoes Jen
No harm in trying, I guess. Although you probably won't win. The whole point is to showcase the talent of young WOMEN.


What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment