Friday, March 23, 2012

How can I start making some money for…….?

Question by icon smile How can I start making some money for.......?: How can I start making some money for…….?
Ok, I have a horse and I’ve already outgrown him. I’m not even going to go into all the details cause it would take to long..but basically, I got him last year, I fit him fine, worked with him for year (he’s amazing now), and then grew like 4 inches so now i look really weird on him. I’m not going to sell him and I’m not going to just ditch him when I get another horse. I will still show him but i’d like another horse that I can go to bigger shows with.


so anways! I’m most likely going to get an OTTB (i know you can get them for free but i’ve found a few nice ones that are like $ 2000). so how can I make some extra money? My parents are totally ok with me getting another horse but it’s only the money they’re worried about. So if i can solve the money problem, I should be able to get another horse soon. I’m hoping to get one sometime this year so I can work with it and get it ready for next show season.


Any ideas? Please don’t say “babysitting! or sell stuff on ebay!”


No rude answers please =]


Thanks!
Also, my dad wrote a realestate book and he says that if I help promote it, we can use some of the money to buy another horse. The only problem is, we’re having a really hard time promoting it! we have it on amazon.com but we’ve only sold a few of them. The book IS published and if we could get it out there we could probably make some money..


my parents want me to make a youtube video for it but i realllly don’t think that will help..what else could i do?


Best answer:


Answer by ♥Amuseme OR Loseme?♥Do paper Routes. Or just rake leaves. Land scaping! Snow shoveler! Figure out what people don’t like to do and do it for them! For a good price.


Give your answer to this question below!





Technorati Tags: for, making, money, some, start






No related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment