Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can I go to a junk yard, and look around for a 64 Chevelle and if I find one can I buy it from the junkyard?

Cheap, or would they only allow me to get parts off it? Or is it an auto salvage yard I should go to?
I want a Chevelle from a junkyard or something because I want to restore it not buy one thats been restored, so as long as its from the windshield to the trunk I’d be happy with it, but would that be a possibility at a salvage yard or junkyard, I am new to buying and restoring cars just so ya know


The early model Chevelles are in great demand so finding one in a local salvage yard will be difficult. They are good cars to restore as there a lot of aftermarket and reto parts available. If you can find a complete car at a salvage yard you should be able to buy it but it will most likely have a salvage title. Good Luck Check on E Bay motors or Auto traders.





No comments:

Post a Comment