Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Log Cabin / Home Office

0 My Log Cabin / Home OfficeShort tour of my finished log cabin which I now use as a home office. It is approx 3.6m x 3.6m (12′ x 12′) internally and has electric supply taken via armoured cable from my nearby house.
I can now store the stuff I sell on ebay as well as all the associated envelopes in the cabin instead of in the house which frees up space. When its too wet to go landscaping I can take myself up into the cabin and work on my websites or process orders without the temptation of the fridge or biscuit barrel which is also a bonus.


The cabin sits approx. 2.1m (7′) above ground level so I can use the space underneath for storage and by raising it up, I get a much better view of the pond and garden.


Duration : 0:2:35






Technorati Tags: build, cabin, Camping, decking, DIY, Holiday, home, hot, how, igloo, log, office, pond, pondguru, project, review, sauna, to, tub, wildlife, work



No comments:

Post a Comment