Thursday, December 29, 2011

What I sell on Ebay: Week One

0 What I sell on Ebay: Week OneHey guys!
This is a video series that I am starting where I will be making slideshows of the things I am selling from a week to week basis. So subscribe if you like my stuff!!


Please note that these are not all the items I have up for sale. They are just a select few that I feel would be really popular. I have so much more so please check them out! And don’t be discouraged if you watch this video and see something you like two months from now because it may still be there, check and make sure!!


If you don’t like the music then feel free to hit the mute button from 0:10 – 2:50 but I think it’s pretty cool icon smile What I sell on Ebay: Week One



Here’s a link to what I sell!


http://www.ebay.com/sch/vicars616/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A15%257C66%253A4%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_ipg=&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1


Here is where you can see my 100% feedback and a short bio.


http://myworld.ebay.com/vicars616/?_trksid=p4340.l2559


Please leave any questions in the comment box below. Thank you!!
Love,
Vicars616 (my ebay username)


Duration : 0:3:39






Technorati Tags: ebay, sell, Week



No comments:

Post a Comment