Friday, December 23, 2011

Noveske N4 12.5″ Crusader AEG Custom Build

0 Noveske N4 12.5 Crusader AEG Custom BuildI started this build in April of 2010, it started out as the MadBull Noveske receiver set and I built it up from there. All parts were purchased new from various sources over the past year and a half and assembled by me. I tried to keep the parts as consistent as possible, the majority of parts are MadBull, Modify and Magpul. Externally all the parts that can be are MadBull, I used Magpul PTS accessories for the most part, the receiver accessories are for the most part King Arms.


Internally the entire gearbox is Modify with the modular gearset and the motor is the SystemA Energy. I used Deans 16 gauge wire and installed the Extreme-Fire SW-Evolution MOSFET with WolfDragon PCB v4.2 for LiPo monitoring. The monitoring PCB has been wired for 2 cell LiPo batteries. The MOSFET is currently set at Safe-Semi-Auto and I’m getting 1050 rounds per minute which is about 17 rounds a second at 380FPS.


I built it with a design in mind and tried to find the best parts possible. I wanted an AEG that didn’t look like an AEG thus I packed the MOSFET, LiPo monitor and battery into the buffer tube and made it as sleek as possible. It took a while to get it to the stage it’s at now as when I started some of the parts were not even in existence.


Seeing as the rail is 12.658″ and the outer barrel is 12.5″ I had to use some orings to get the proper spacing of the flash hider as I wanted it to sit a little bit away from the rail. I also used a oring under the barrel nut to get the perfect top rail clocking.


Duration : 0:10:9






Technorati Tags: 12.5, AEG, Airsoft, arms, auto, Build, Crusader, custom, DyTac, Electric, gun, King, MadBull, Magpul, modify, N4, Noveske, PTS



No comments:

Post a Comment