Monday, October 15, 2012

Are the Ipod for sale on Ebay "real"?


Question by rgtx80: Are the Ipod for sale on Ebay "real"?
I'm looking to purchuse a new Ipod and I'm interested in the touch. But the price is sky high. Ebay sells "new" , some are under $ 200 for a 16gb. Is this too good to be true? Should I just buy one from Apple?
If you've bought anything like this on ebay was it what you expected? Or did you have problems? How can they sell them for so cheap? Are they stolen?
Any insight would be great Thanks


Best answer:

Answer by Andrew G
They may be selling it for cheaper because it may not have the Software update. Read the product desciption carefully and if you are going to buy it, print out the page to make sure you get what you actually bought. Ebay has always returned my money when I bought some rip off items so it's not that unsafe.


Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment