Friday, October 12, 2012

QA: Has anyone started out a home selling "stuff" on Ebay and now has a inhome business you've started?


Question by Stacey G: Has anyone started out a home selling "stuff" on Ebay and now has a inhome business you've started?
I've been selling things around the house but am thinking about trying to make this into a serious home business.I have a medical problem and can nolonger work outside the home. Does anyone know any good honest wholesalers I could contact? JUst smaller items,, not big electronics, or expensive things right now. I want to start off pretty basic.. Any advice for me?? Serious answers only PLEASE


Best answer:

Answer by Kaitlyn
Hi, My mom does sell things on eBay now that she is a stay at home mom. She generally goes out to the store, buys stuff for cheap..and resells them for a WHOLE lot more than what she paid! A lot of where she gets her money from is in baby clothing at the moment..or hard to find items. She makes more than what she would going back to work. Hope this helped..and good luck!


What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment