Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How to sell on Ebay for beginners







Learn more: christianpf.com As part of my de-cluttering process, I unload a lot of my stuff and random items by selling it on on Ebay. If you have never done it before, you will probably be surprised at how easy it is and how quick you can make a little money. Last time I de-cluttered, I made over 0 for only a few hours worth of time. This is a perfect follow-up to some major closet simplification. So, if you have a few hours of spare time, this may be a good way to make a few bucks. Video Transcription: Bob: Hey everybody this is Bob with ChristianPF.com, and I wanted to talk a little bit about selling on eBay. I get quite a few questions about this, and so I figured I would make a little screen cast about it. For new eBay- ers, the first thing you want to do is head on over to eBay.com, click on register and this is going to take you through a basic registration process. Nothing unique really from any other website., Really simple, you don't have to pay anything to sign up, once you've signed up you can buy and sell on eBay, and you're good to go. Next thing I recommend for new eBay sellers is to actually buy a few items, and get their feedback score built up. The reason being is that eBay is such a feedback-based community that it really helps if you have a little bit of a feedback built up. So, for instance this guy right here only has three different transactions, and has 100% rating, but only over three transactions. I would feel much more comparable buying from ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment