Monday, October 15, 2012

Guessing/Predicting future events?


Question by Nerissa: Guessing/Predicting future events?
Okay I'm perfectly aware that these could have all been coincidences, I'm not someone who thinks they're all special and physic, but anyways
On occasion I can guess/predict things that are going to happen. like once a few weeks ago my little brother and I were playing mario party for the wii and it was Birdo's turn and she was using one of those things that gives you three dice and my brother said I hope she gets a 1 1 1 and I said no, she's going to get 666 probably, and then she actually got a 666.. I told my mom and she said I was creepy, haha.
also I guessed a few other dice rolls and got them all right.
And once me and my friend were talking on msn and we were playing a game where we couldn't say.. I mean type the letter "s" and we were talking and stuff then I looked at the bottom of the conversation and it said she was typing a message at one point, and I got a strong feeling she was going to lose so I typed "I win!" and I pushed enter and as soon as I pushed enter she sent her message a millisecond after I did and in her message there was an "s", so I actually did win.

and sometimes when I'm watching t.v and there's an episode I've never seen before I can guess what the people/characters are going to say next or what's going to happen in the show, but that might just be coincidence or predictable shows idk.

there's a few other things too but i'm not going to rant on soo.. yeah.

again I'm not trying to make out that I'm special, these could have been coincidences but I wanted to know what you guys think..

oh and by the way i had no idea what category to put this in soo sorry if it's the wrong one xD

kay thanks (:


Best answer:

Answer by greeneyes
I think it is something that happens to many people. I would rule that it is more coincidence than anything. I too experience things like this. Like knowing that someone is about to call me, and then five seconds later, my phone is ringing from them. It's called intuition. You just have a hunch about something, and can frequently be right, as the universe can be quite predictable.

This is not to say that perhaps it happens to you far more often than others, and might have a gift! But like I said, I've experienced this several times before.


Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment