Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vanity Tour Makeup Collection (2012)







My Very First Vanity Tour and Makeup Collection Video...HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!! Vanity Tour/Makeup Collection March 2012: Most items were purchased at my two favorite store Target and Bed, Bath, & Beyond. All of the items except for the Muji storage systems were purchased in store so if I do not have a link to the item try checking your local Target and/or Bed, Bath, & Beyond. -Vanity Set: www.bedbathandbeyond.com -Muji Large 2 Drawer System: www.muji.us -Muji 5 Drawer System: www.muji.us -Vanity Tray: Bought in-store @ Target for .99 -Bathroom Caddy: You can purchase these anywhere from Walmart, Target, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and so on. -Sterilite 3 Drawer White: www.target.com -Caboodle Tray: www.target.com *****Everything was purchased by me or given to me as a gift from my mother. Also visit my blog sale if you saw something you liked in this video: makeupbydiva.blogspot.com And Enter My March Giveaway: www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5







Italian restaurant owner's thoughts about bathroom cleanliness and the Ecolab Cleaning Caddy
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment