Wednesday, October 3, 2012

*CLOSED*Contest Time-Win Sigma Brushes Makeup







Thats right you are going to win this amazing prize from Sigmamakeup!!! For those of you wondering my birthday is March 12th =) I can't wait!!! What you have to do to WIN- You have to do a updated old hollywood look and show me what you got me for my birthday!!! Now you don't have to go and buy me anything or send me anything!!! All you have to do is find things that you would give me if you could, it can be anything, a dog, a cat, makeup, food,perfume, books, jewelry..ANYTHING!! Just say Missy this is what I got you for your birthday..lol NO TUTORIALS PLEASE!!! Just tell me about your look and make sure to list the products in the sidebar!!! You CAN enter as many times as you want but it has to be a new video/new look each time you enter!!!! This contest ends on March 25th @ 11:59 PST You HAVE to be a subscriber to enter and win!!! You have to be 18 or have your parents permission!!! You have to give me your address if you want to get your prize within 2 days of me saying who won or I will pick a new winner. You HAVE to list all products in the sidebar if you want to win, if you don't you won't win!! Last you have to have FUN!! Be creative with your video!!! Good Luck to all who enter and a HUGE thank you to Sigma for the amazing prizes!!! Honours For This Video: #66 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Howto & Style #60 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Howto & Style #41 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Howto & Style
Video Rating: 4 / 5








No comments:

Post a Comment