Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I want to open up a custom paint and bodyshop, but no trade ticket, can this be done in canada?

I have wanted to be a mechanic since i can remember, but being a girl in northern Alberta is not going over well with the hillbilly men here. I was in an auto accident with my pickup at the beginning of july, after towing it to the body shop suggested by my insurance co. I was told that it would take three days to fix the damage-when they could get to it. My truck sat in the bodyshop’s yard for the entire first week, in the second week was in the shop. the third week it was in the yard again . Having 3 kids to haul around, i needed my truck, so after 21 days, they call. I go to pick it up, and there is about 1\8" of the sanding dust from other vehicles there, they got paint on 2 of the windows, left greasy handprints on the box, I had to wash the windows myself BEFORE leaving the parkinglot. I got no instructions for the care of the paint/parts, or what was replaced. I would never let any vehicle leave my shop in the shape I picked up my truck in, this is my mission. please help



Call a decent lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment