Friday, September 30, 2011

looking for a dealer of cheap used car parts in Northern NJ Area?

My car was in an accident and it needs a new front bumper cover, Styrofoam (energy absorber), front left blinker and headlight mount bracket. I don’t want to pay the auto body shops to paint & put a new bumper on, so I want to find an auto salvage yard in the Northern NJ (Bergen County) area. It’s hard to google salvage yards because most have bad websites, so please suggest some salvage yards.



I also would be okay with junkyards that let you take parts off the car (pick – n- pull style)



Thanks!I am so sick and tired of being lonely, I want to love someone, and to be in love with someone. If anyone is interested, email me at gta_tony@yahoo.com or you can just stroll right on over to the Chevrolet, or Pontiac section, and you’ll find me. Oh yeah, I forgot one thing, boys and girls are both welcomed ;>)



I post this with this account, because I know it can get reported, and I don’t want to lose my main account.

No comments:

Post a Comment