Friday, September 30, 2011

Is $279 a good price for a Viper – 5101 Remote starter installed on a….?

My husband has a 2005 Saturn Vue and I want to surprise him with a remote starter. I went to Mickey Shorr (Car audio), ABC Warehouse (electronics/appliances), and Best Buy. All gave me different prices and the $279 was the highest but unlike the other two, they offer a lifetime warranty on installation. They have to add an interface module plus labor which accounts for the additional cost. This also includes 2 fobs, opens doors and starts car. I would have to pay extra to have auto trunk open and to have heat turn on. Is this a good price or should I keep shopping?!?!?! Help!Keep shopping around..seems a bit high to not have "the bells and whistles"…



check here and see if ya find sumptin

No comments:

Post a Comment